Saturday, August 23, 2008

the girl without a smile

I dont know. I just havent felt the need to write lately. I feel empty to say the least. Not so much anymore coz I'm writing again. But before this. If I dont write it's coz I dont feel the need to or rather I feel it pointless to be putting 'nothingness' into words.

It seems like everyone around me has purpose, ie they have something to do. Deadlines to meet and stuff. I've practically slept and fought my weekend away. Alls well in paradise now but it feels like such a wasted weekend. I've still got my 39 line autobiography to do and my readings as well but still, I cant get myself to do all that. I just feel like cooking, eating and playing wow..haha..I know..weird right ?
Turning into a pig. LoLz.

Anyhooz, what've I been up to lately?

Radio Television Brunei (RTB) was here recently shooting the average life of an overseas student so I've been helping out with that. Been showing them around the Melbourne Uni campus, showing them my tt skills, and also acting in the pre-Hari Raya shoot. It was quite a lot of fun =) but still I dont think I'll look very good on tv. I put on so much weight..haha..dad's gonna have something to say about that for sure.

I got my E71 changed yesterday coz it started heating up big time when I was watching Tropic Thunder at Melb Central with Puffy. I didnt like it. Not wholly coz of the movie but because I was sitting next to this asian chick ( I dont really know where she was from) that kept telling her Indian bf about her home country. which sounded familar, throughout the movie. She had her feet up on the chair without her shoes on, she kept talking REALLY loudly during the movie and to top it all off...she was eating SOTONG!!! At that point I actually wished I had smelly feet that would overpower the stench. My gosh..she may as well have been eating Durian..

Well, I started playing the guitar again and of all songs I decide to learn, I chose Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" haha..it's soooo tough...so Puffy is taking a whack at it first. Anyways, back to WoW-ing

No comments: