Monday, April 14, 2008

me and all my evilness

My goodness I'm really cutting it close this time round. I have 3 more essays to do for thursday and friday and get this...I've only started doing research for 1 yes ONE of them.

I managed to get my hard news article done in time for deadline. phew...really close call. I really should take a shower now but I feel like blogging. Gonna shower and head out for dinner again...coz Jeff is leaving tomorrow...and I like hanging out with rachael...but for some strange reason, she keeps going to Max B's without me...hmmph..;)

I just got back from tabletennis actually..there was this new guy, Matt. He's really good but he plays in a funny manner..and I kept losing. I won Sheng...that should put him in his place for a while. He's really so full of crap! I swear. I felt like throwing my bat at him so many times today. Luckily I have self control!! LoLz..

I told wei that I got my tatt just now. Haha...I'm glad she can keep a secret. It seems that Steve, Wei and the munchkin will be coming in either August or September. Yay!! But that means I'll need to get any work done before they get here...eepz....need to look for accomodation for them too..I cant wait to see sophie again..take more pics so I can make my picture wall grow...I've already got almost half the middle part of my bedroom wall covered...=)

Anyhooz, it's shower time. Laterz

No comments: