Saturday, April 12, 2008

I got a tatt!!!

Yup that I did...it's a partial tribal with a red Nautical star in the middle. Here, take a look and lemme know what you guys think =)



I got it done a couple of days ago. Went to the Vic Market Tattoo Parlour with Rif and Jeff..Rach came a bit later after her class ended...this tatt set me back about AUD 150..not too bad I suppose. I mean, I like it and that's all that matters. I'm a bit worried about letting family know though, ALTHOUGH, it's inevitable. Better later than sooner I say. Shen may be getting his done tomorrow afternoon and Jef is getting the rest of his sleeve done on Sunday.

I would put up more pictures but I cbf to transfer them over from my phone. My laptop died by the way. So I'm just waiting for the green light from my dad to get my new desktop. I figured I've had enough of laptops. So yea, gotta make room in my humble little dwelling for a 22" monitor. Yup, dad's being cheap again. He's told me to only get what's necessary and not necessarily everything in the highest specs. I tried...but the lowest I could go is AUD 1199...so yea...I suppose it is quite cheap already.

I really should be doing more research on my Pop Culture essay but I think I'm getting dozy...I've had half a bottle of red bull already and I'm feeling a bit tired. Doing my work on the bed suddenly doesnt feel like such a good idea. All my assignments are due in less than a weeks time...I'm in so much trouble!!! I've only gotten partially past the research of 2 of my assignments so far. I have to do my interviews for my Writing Journalism piece and now I've got to get all the facts down for my Pop culture assignment. I think I'm gonna pass out very soon though. Boo...well, this is what happens when you leave things to the last minute!!! LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES (which ironically, I myself never learn from...LOLZ)

Yea anyhooz, I'm either gonna go to bed now or get more done. Oh joy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous.
:D
welcome to the club, inked for life.