Wednesday, April 02, 2008

fingers are getting hard and numb

It's because of all the guitar playing...soon I'll have really horrible rough fingers..lol..I'm annoyed..oh well..

I'm gonna have a really slack day today...as if I havent been skipping enough lectures, I cant be bothered to go to my politics tute. Sigh...I know...but hey look..there is a bright side...I'm gonna get started on my assignments and get my debate speech done by the end of today. I dont have class tomorrow and friday coz of Anzac day. AWESOME!!!! I just dont feel like doing anything. I'm feeling as demotivated as I was yesterday. Only, yesterday, I had Max B's....twice..haha...Rif really does <3 me...he only doesnt really express it in words..haha...

I know I've been talking about getting sick..but I think it's becoming reality. My throat's starting to hurt and my bones are starting to hurt...I dunno what it is. So yea, thats also part of the reason why I'm staying in today. Also, the agent is coming over for an inspection. I know...they've got their own key so I dont necessarily need to be here. I may/may not go for tabletennis...prolly will though. I dont know how much staying home I can do.

Last night was awesome, I played a poker tournament online and I came in 609th place out of 12000 players....my highest position yet!! the goal is to hit 99 and below though so yea...still got some progress to make. Anyhooz, I'm gonna make myself more presentable then get some work done...

Oh yea...I can play Canon in D, Tentang Kita and this Ronan Keating Song now...but all not very properly. Trying to master Tentang Kita first...haha...hey...it's only been about 2 weeks since I started learning...gimme some credit..haha

No comments: