Friday, March 28, 2008

The Other Boleyn Girl

I just got back from watching the movie with Rif..it was alright I guess...a bit long for my likings but it was good for an olden day English film. A lot of treachery, beheadings, near incest, etc...some people would say that it is boring...some would say otherwise.

I know I havent been blogging lately, been really involved in my new relationship. =D I got a new watch yesterday!! Finally!! Rif paid for half of it. I <3 him. He's really sweet...sweeter than most non-metalheads.

I find it really weird that in the begining of the movie just now, I decided that I wanted to get a tribal sun in the middle of my lower back. I know it sounds very cliche but what can I say. It's a classic. I need to get something that I'll be able to live with for the rest of my life. I think I shouldn't get it on my ankle like I wanted to initially just in case it doesnt get as accepted as I'd like it to. Considering how my family outside my extended family is.

Somehow, I dont feel like I'm really accepted in my bf's social circle. I know it's a bit late, considering his place is almost my second home...I'm trying to make an effort...really...I am..but I feel an invisible barrier. I'd really like to tell him about it...but it seems he's really protective of what's his. I suppose it'll only take time.

Easter break is almost over. Gee, time really has flown. We've started the sin bin concept and well, let's put it this way. It's barely been 2 days and there's already almost 20 bucks in it. Haha..thats how bad we are at controlling vulgarities. It's a good idea..the whole sin bin thing..but I have a feeling we'll be able to pay for our holidays soon with the money accumulated. Here's to hoping. I cant wait for the beginning of the month to come. I'm haemorraging money...as is my sayang. Haha...I dont want to suffer financial burdens dammit!!! ( there goes another 50c) haha...my bad...

Anyhooz, I think I should stop being so antisocial and get out there and blend. Laterz

No comments: