Saturday, October 21, 2006

payday..

Payday..

Payday's a bitch...makes u feel like all you wanna do is stay home and vegetate...I mean..I've been out since 8 plus doing the rest of my med checks...and guess what..I still havent finished...I cant do the TB test coz apparently that requires me to come back in 3 days to see the results...and in 3 days it'll be Hari Raya...dammit!! So I have to go back next week...

I got the letters from the MOE that say that they'll be paying for everything and all that jazz...and guess what...they got all the dates in it wrong...have to go back again next week...

Went to my agent and he passed me all my stuff...meaning, the orig copy of my offer...I just sent in my offer acceptance so have to wait some more for the COE....so now, I'm stuck with finishing my med checks...going for more med checks, getting my visa done...and the most stressful thing...house hunting...

I'm going out of my mind looking for places to stay...and worst of all..I'll be missing CNY...boo hoo....coz I have to be in Melbourne before the 15th of Feb...and apparently, CNY falls on the 18th or somewhere around that...I'm gonna be missing all the festive fun and the angpows...=(...people reading this...please gimme my ang pow early ok ? Thank you...*muahx*..haha...

No comments: