Tuesday, October 03, 2006

no stamina..

I really dont have the stamina...I mean, I've only been working for 2 days and I'm already exhausted...ok, it could be partially due to the fact that I puasa with the rest of my colleagues...but hey, I shud definitely be more alive than this..

Well, judging by what I do, I could very well work in the post office...coz that's all I'm dealing with for the moment...returned mail....cant say it's interesting coz it's not really...cant say its fun coz it's really really repetitive work...almost makes me feel as if I've turned into a robot...but all in all, it's alright I suppose. I mean...the view...is...nice...haha...thats the thing about working in a large corporation...u can never really get lonely...scratch that...the first few days can get quite lonely when the only person u really talk to is the person next to you and that particular person has deadlines to meet. Not to mention the fact that in being the 'new girl', you constantly get stared at whenever u enter the room...or watched when u're totally clueless on what to do.

Call me a geek, but what excited me most at the very beginning was knowing I was gonna get a tag with my face on it and a magnetic door pass at the back of it...LOL!!! haha...I really feel like a geek after actually typing it out. =)

I suppose it's just me making me feel lonely...I mean, the people there are nice. I guess its coz I'm just not quite used to it yet. It's really a lot different compared to working at the GIAB office where it was just LA and me. Well, I get paid a lot more working at GIAB...but then I prefer the work conditions in HSBC...altho...it can get really really cccooold...I mean physically of coz..the people there are nice...=D

All I need to do is meet more people I suppose...let them see the real me...yup, thats what I should do...but I guess it'll take a bit of time...oh yea...shredding papers is fun...LOL...I'm the new 'returned mail checking - magnetic door pass anticipating - ex triX - paper shredding freak'..love me...!!!

No comments: