Saturday, September 30, 2006

adrenaline rush

all the biting...the pinching..the poking...the scratching...LOL...thats what it's like hanging out with MY koko and his buddies...so much fun. It's a pity I cant quite hang out like that all the time and all that...Id really want to...

Ok...so, the initial plan was to go for training, then go for the 'sahur' dim sum at Dynasty with Javian and his posse...MAYJOR change of plans....first and foremost, I ended up waiting for them...I called and he said he'd be there to meet me...then I waited and waited and waited...still, he didnt show up...then I tried to call again...no answer...5 minutes after I hung up...he came running across the road from Netcom...jerk ? not quite yet..the worst thing was, I told them that I wasnt quite in the mood to eat dim sum anymore, but I'd just follow them in. I dunno how they figured that they needed a table for 4 when there were 5 ppl....so I got super annoyed and left.

So went and hung out with my koko and friends instead...where I'm mooooore welcome...I love me koko...=D what would I do without him!! All these highs and lows..adrenaline is really rushing thru my veins...I mean, I managed to go from CDP back home in 5 minutes...not knowing how fast I was going...judging by how my spedometer still aint working properly...but I'm guessing I was on the boundary of 200...haha can be F1 racer oredy...LOL...

Training just now was quite good...I mean, everything went super well. The best thing about it ?! Only 2 people training...Fizhar and I...really good...no annoyances...no set backs...just professional training...but something weird happened just as we were packing up...I saw a partially squashed ball, picked it up and tossed it away from the rest of the other balls. I swear it had stopped moving...but then, as I was standing up, it suddenly bounced back in my direction...ooooohh...freaky...I swear..there was no one there...*shudders*...

anyhooz...gonna go play game now..laterz

No comments: