Friday, September 22, 2006

sleep devoid..

Ok, so I'm supposed to be on some sort of 'holiday' at the moment. But on the contrary, my holiday is turning out to be rather stressful!! What with all the games, training and the major lack of sleep due to the severely altered lifestyle. I cant say I have anyone to blame but myself. LoL..

I realised that I havent been blogging much lately. It's not that I've got nothing to say or blog about rather, it's just that, I never really 'feel' like blogging anymore. I dont know whats wrong....but hey, I'm blogging now arent I? So, I suppose the mood has taken a turn. Lets just dwell in it while it lasts, coz God knows my blogging mood goes in cycles...!

With the adoption of a cat comes great physical mutilation

Ok, so this confirms it! I really do love dogs more than cats. Sure, cats can stay in one place and can be your cuddle toy for a while...but the thing is, they bite and scratch whenever they feel like it and they're constantly hungry...and NOISY as hell!! haha..so my cat's name is MEOWZER..obviously coz of all its meowing...I really wish dad didnt pick it up from the fish market....uurrrgh...I just keep tolerating it but just now it plucked at the last straw...my arms now so mutilated...I suppose it thought it was falling and so it tried to cling on to my skin for dear life....oooh...I hate cats...

I mean, sure, dogs are a bit sloppy but hey...at least they dont bite or scratch when they know u're friends with it...I just dont understand cats...*sigh*

Low IQ, or just low threshold for amusement?

On my way home from my outing jut now, I believe while listening to Pilihan FM, the DJ played tracks such as 'Here we go' and 'Breaking Free'...haha...all tracks from Disney Channel. I mean, the only reason I know these songs are coz I hear ppl singing it around me. Surprised as I am as to how long these songs lasted and how they 'survived' on Brunei's music charts, I find it rather annoying and puzzling...does that mean that majority of adults in Brunei watch Disney Channel as well ? Or does it mean that it's mainly people within the range of 11 and 17 years of age that contribute to the dedication of songs to the radio station....something to think about....


They've all gone....and more are leaving!!


Baz left today...it really made me think about everyone I used to study with. Really gonna miss them all. But on the bright side, it's good to see all these close friends of mine actually doing really well!! Good on you guys...

The airport is undergoing some technological advancements..FINALLY!! They're getting wide LCD monitors..but I dont understand how come they had to turn off the airconditioning while making these installations...I mean, it's hard enough to breathe in the airport with so many people packed in it like sardines without having to worry bout accumulation of body heat...LOL

Ok...I'm going to bed...my fingers and wrists are tired...got piano later on...I think...haha

No comments: