Saturday, September 23, 2006

Happy Teachers Day

First and foremost, I'd like to wish ALL teachers HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!!

As a surprise, Tina and I decided to visit PTE this morning. She was the one who told me to get up at 9 so she cud come pick me up at 9.30...but she didnt even get to my house till about 10.20...brilliant example of "Bruneian timing"...

It was so nice going to PTE...we met up with ALL our old form six teachers and had a nice long chat. It really felt good seeing them again. We could see it in their faces and hear it in their tone of voice that they really miss us. Haha...what else can you expect...model students in the house...LOL...haha

We ran into the principal quite a few times and she was like...Stephanie ?...Stephanie Liew?

I was like "Uh-oh....HI =D"...

She must've been thinking...what are these kids doing, coming to my school and distracting the teachers...LOL...no lah...she's not that bad...I mean, we only visit the teachers once in a while. But people have changed...like Mr Donald has gone slightly mellow compared to when he was teaching me math...and Ck Shimah...she just really misses us...haha...we miss all of you!!!

Miami Vice

Had lunch with Sin How and Tina at the mall and decided we wanted to watch a movie...So T and I got tickets to watch Miami Vice....it was ok I guess...not my kinda show...I mean, i was shivering the whole time and yawning like crazy...NOT my fault I didnt get enough sleep...LoL...

Well, basically, the events of today have really wiped me out...and i'm having certain feelings that I know I'm not meant to have...but I cant help it...only T knows what I'm thinking...but she's got issues of her own as well...LOL...oh well...GET OVER IT STEPH...IT WONT END WELL!!

No comments: