Tuesday, September 12, 2006

moment of silence

Tribute to those who died on September 11th, 2001.

I just watched a documentary called "Loose Change". Made by an American to uncover the numerous amount of lies told by members of the elite in the USA during this event. It's really shocking to see what humanity has been reduced to. All for the sake of money. Framing others, sure Bin Laden may not be an all out good person, but still, theories say that he wasn't the one behind the bombing of the twin towers and the pentagon.

Watching this documentary really opens up your eyes. People out there, I advise you to watch it. If you download from bearshare, it's called John Tucker Must Die (please watch this).avi...I know there 's a show called John Tucker must die. I was actually looking to download it, but I got this documentary instead.

Let's have a moments silence to remember those who have died in the collapse of the twin towers and the pentagon.

Here's a site that shows a bit of what's on the documentary. Take a look at this. It's really really shocking. I hate George Bush even more now. I dont hate americans as a whole. I just hate that particular one.

www.geocities.com/killtown
www.911proof.com
www.911blogger.com

Good night everyone...

No comments: