Wednesday, September 13, 2006

is she losing it ?

Mini Movie Marathon

Ok, so like, I've been on a mini movie-marathon. So far, I've watched Loose Change 2, The Devil wears Prada, John Tucker Must Die, The Break Up and Friends with money.

My verdict? Well, the first three were really good. I'm just not so sure bout the last 2. I feel like either Jennifer Aniston was not so good an actress to begin with, or she's just losing it. I dunno. I'm given, she's hot..but that's about it. Out of all the movies I watched, "Friends with money" was the worst..it was really slow...


There's no time like free time


It definitely hit me like the plague. Up till now, I still have nothing to do. So basically, it's been like movie marathon, maple story marathon, table tennis, etc. I was told to set a goal for myself in table tennis. I mean, seeing as there's another competition coming up in december. I suppose my goal is what its always been. To win the stupiak LCLY and force her lako to look down on her. LoL...

I really wanna make LCLY look bad...dont really want anyone looking down on her...no matter how much of a b***h she is, no matter how badly she treats others, I mean, what goes around comes around right ?

LUNCH TIME!!! gotta go..haha..still waiting for a call back for the scholarship interview...*fingers crossed* wish me luck people....

No comments: