Friday, September 01, 2006

chasing for the gold

Brunei Muara has 2 golds already

We have won 2 golds for Brunei Muara so far in the Teams event. How cool is that...after all the matches we were forced to sing "Lalalala hey hey...Brunei MUARA" or something like that...was quite embarrassing.

I wouldnt say I was playing on top form today but I suppose my performance was quite good. I ended up having to chase my opponent in terms of the score. I mean, at first, for the first match I played (against Audrey) I was losing 0-7...then after a while, I managed to win 11-7...I did that quite a few times today. Really REallly REALLY nerve wracking. LoL

We went to excapade for lunch. Needless to say, that didnt sustain us. Aaron and I ended up going for EASYWAY and crepe after the matches were over.

I miss my maple story...back ot gaming...laterz...

No comments: