Sunday, September 03, 2006

...exceeded expectations...

I love this winning feeling. PSR is over for the paddlers. I managed to come out of the competition with 3 Golds and 1 Silver. I'm glad to say I've happily overshot my goal of gaining at least 2 gold medals. *pat on the back*

The Brunei-Muara team did really well this time round and coach looked quite happy with our performance. We rallied, played our best and emerged champions. Made new friends with the ABDB bunch, lost our voices to all the cheering. Haha.

It was funny, coz when I went to get my medals, the guest of honour was like "So, have you gotten ur scholarship yet?" How did he know bout that ? I wonder if my performance during this event can help me in getting the scholarship. I really hope so...!

Anyhooz, Congrats to Helbe and Matet in their moment of unity..(they just got married...duh!)Unfortunately, we wont be able to attend their wedding dinner. Too tired...all the competing the past 3 days has really taken the jimmy out of us. LoL

I'll be posting pics from the PSR later on when I get in the mood to do so.

Oh yea one more thing...HAPPY 28th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO MUM AND DAD!!!!

No comments: