Sunday, August 13, 2006

ping pong mad nation...

I'd say a full day of table tennis is way more than enuf for me. =) I had a lot of fun with my friends though..kinda went crazy with the camera tho...Cam sluts, what can we say? LoL...

So I was put in Group A where we had to play a round robin competition. In my team we had Foo Su Shan, Audrey Koh, Lee Yi Zheng and me..yup...only four girls in one team. The rest were in Sandy's group. I'm always stuck with su shan. It's so annoying. But then that's coz I'm 3rd seeded. My ranking's really dropped. I won the other girls 3-0 but lost to Su Shan 1-3. I mean, I was doing well in the first set, but then it all went downhill after that. I just cant explain how it happened. It's really weird. It's like after the first set, my confidence decided to go on a holiday.

In doubles, there were only 4 teams in total so we didnt have to do a round robin thing. We went straight into the competition for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placings. Sandy and I are in the finals for doubles. I'd say we've got quite a good chance to get gold. *fingers crossed*

All in all, i'd say I played like a munky today. LoL...not at all like how I wanted to play.

Quote of the day:
"Stop this shit!!" - Coach to Khairuddin...LoL...that was quite funny coz he kept pulling his exhibitionist stunts which inevitably ended up in him losing the match. Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles right? So yea, I posted some pictures for your viewing pleasure. =) Enjoy!!

 
Collage of Vainness

 
Aaron, Sanny, Vivianna, Yi Zheng and Me

 
Twinz: Sandy and Sanny

  
Yi Zheng and Aaron

 
Daddyyyy....

 
Vi and Khairuddin

 
Yi Zheng, Caesar and Vi

  
Golden Sunset...quite high though

 
Hina-mori...what have u done ?!

No comments: