Monday, August 14, 2006

..now I know...

Now I know what I am to you...

A major disappointment. You cant imagine how much it hurts to see ur parents look at you with disappointment in their eyes. Dont they know that all kids werent created equal ? I just got my results...ABCb overall...A for math, B for physics, C for geo, b for General Paper...

All my dad said was, "It now all depends on your luck." What did my mum go and say ? "Oh." Wait for it...wait for it...."What did kim kim get again?" Gawd...

I heard from a friend that my dad was totally adamant bout me getting straight A's...I'm sorry that I'm not that smart ok ? I could try harder and waste another yea if it'd take that condescending look off your face..but I'd rather not. I wanna get away from here...I dont like this feeling...

It just hurts....

No comments: