Thursday, August 03, 2006

..one day we'll find it...

Overlooking life

Do you realise how, in this day in age, we actually utilise what we learn from kindy to year 6 more than the stuff we learn from year 7 to 13 ? It's funny really...coz everything depends on the impression you make on another. Ok..that was just a really weird thought. It was just something that crossed my mind. I think I'm in one of my 'funny' moods again today...ho hum...

EAIC is finally over

Well, the meetings and the whole conference. Today was just a day for individual companies to liase with other companies over a good game of golf. So i wasn't quite needed there. At least I think I'm not required there. Pig has gone to the ICC, apparently she still has work to do. I dunno...I was told I didnt have anything in particular to do, so I'm just staying at home watching my downloaded stuff. wheeeee....

The closing dinner was last night but I dint quite feel like staying for the whole thing so I left quite early with S n W....Quite a few things went pretty wrong last night. A lot of stuff involving LA....but hey, we managed to sort right through it. So it's all good I guess. LA and I were seated at a table with the Singapore Chics...all from the Asia Insurance Review. Wendy Koh was there, stunning as ever..haha..but she was the only one I recognised. The rest of the Chics were also quite stylish and gorgeous.

That's prolly a goal for me to work in a place like that. But one step at a time I guess.

No comments: