Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Mogadishu...

...Getting fit once more...

We've gone back to ping pong again. All is well in the world, we've got sport to unload on in times of stress and need. =)

I love the rain. There's no doubt about it but this is how the sky looked when we stepped out of the sports complex.

  Posted by Picasa


So threatening. Then as the wind picked up, sand from the road blew in the same direction. Towards us. We had sand particles attacking our legs and blowing around. It felt like multiple pin pricks to our shins. It was really weird. Then we had sand particles blowing into our eyes. It was so odd.

We could see the owner of the vendor holding on to the stands that they had set up. It was like a mini tornado. very very awkward.

I know it's not very flattering on my part but here's the windblown us!!(apparently enjoying the conditions) =D

  Posted by Picasa
Shahdon's Style Icon

Haha free advert for my hairdresser/stylist...I dont really feel like a style icon but hey, maybe that'll change in due time. I got my hair cut again and coloured. So I dont really look all that samseng anymore. My hair is brownish red. It depends on the sort of lighting conditions. LoL..I'm happy with the colour and thats all that matters really. I dont really care what people think as long as it gives me this prolonged feeling of confidence. I never knew I could get that from a hairdo/colour. Well, we learn new things everyday eh?!


Happy Birthday Daddy!!!


After training, we went for dinner at Portview. Seeing as dad's vegetarian, we decided to try the steamboat there. Not that great, if I were to rate the food, I'd give it a 4. I really didnt like the steamboat.

  Posted by Picasa


We ended up having pizza coz it wasnt that filling. Haha. Seafood, then pizza...weird combination. That's wat Steve kept on saying. At least we had fun though. Really fun conversation.

"I brought some pepedilyons for you. I picked them myself.....mogadishu...!"

LoL...I bet you guys wont understand that. Haha. It's our own language. It's really weird.

We took quite a few pictures so I'll just post them here.


  Posted by Picasa
Me and Popo

 
Birthday boy and son-in-law


 
Mum and Dad with his bday present =)




 
Bundaberg..advert

  Posted by Picasa
Steph and Steve-o

  Posted by Picasa
Wei showing she can cook...=P

 
cutting the cake...lalala

 
MmmMMmmm....Cake!!

 text-align:center'> 

Aaron and Steve-O


  Posted by Picasa
Paparazzi-ish pic...look closely...u can see a very good example of false protest...LoL

That shud be it for now...Laterz

No comments: