Saturday, August 19, 2006

Let's get this party going...

23rd EAIC Appreciation Dinner

A special night dedicated to all our hard work, commitment and TOTAL vanity. It was a hell of a lotta fun! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Of course I'll add bits and pieces of info along with it.

 

Ok...to the average eye, this wud prolly look like a normal vanity shot. But, if you take a closer look at the picture, u can see the banner for the appreciation dinner. LoL...good justification ? I think not. LoL


 

Aemy,Juwai, Me, Dayat and Ruby...Secretariat L.O's...a great giggly bunch of gals...where's aizah? Oh yea...she came late...there'll be shots of her later on...


 

Here she is....Aizah!!!!

  

All of us...with Andrea and another L.O...whose name I dont know. LoL

 

Hasnol and Mahadir...sorry guys if I spelt ur names wrong..i'm totally useless when it comes to names...


 

Andrea and Wai Chun...the perfect couple...they're really nice..they sent me home coz
Yuin took my car home coz she didnt want to stay for the disco...


 

Me and Andrea..good friends for a long long time..


  

The three of us being vain

 

Wai Chun and Syahmi...I think that's how you spell it...anyways, they're the best of friends and all out nice guys....Going to UK together to study....


 

Now, this is just gross. This was what was served to everyone as the restaurant's drink of choice. It's grenadine with the kausar thing..it's just weird...Looks like toad eggs here right ?


 

Now what does it look like here ? Gross eh? Needless to say, I didnt even touch that stuff. We didnt realise the drink was like that till halfway thru the meal. When the waitress was pouring the drink, I was like...what's that?! I seriously thought that it was backwash that was floating in the drink...even more gross...haha

  

Yaaaaaaammmm Seeeeennnggg...haha...

 

Me and Amalina...we were the only 2 on our table that won stuff at the lucky draw...Table Clocks donated by Sahabaz...oh well..better than nothing right ?


 

Guess who didnt win anything....Awww...LoL


 

At table 70+


  

They were taking our pics and decided to take one of themselves...No probz dudes...it's ok to be vain as well...

 

Just us girls at table 70+


 

Me and Mahadir...ok..this was just plain weird coz we're just friends. Honestly. I mean, thanx to allen, people now think we have something going on. Just coz Jan took quite a few pics of me talking to him during one of the briefings...I'll get u for this allen...grrrr....


 

This pic, along with the next one were meant to be me and the guys. It's weird how as soon as a camera pops up, all these people just come running to be in the picture. That settles it, this generation is one of cam whores...haha...I know I tend to be one as well, but hey!! Proud of it!!


  

 

Aizah and I once more...


 

Iiiiiibrahiiimmm....


 

Syahmi showing us some of his moves...damn..this dude really can dance..he's got really really good stamina...


  

Simply Picturesque...

 

Nanette showing us what she's got..


 

The dudes having fun...Hafiy just won his original Man U jersey...and he's luvin it big time..

 

Now this is the pic we intended to take from the very start...the secretariat L.O's and me...

  

And this is what happened when they spotted us taking pics...haha

 

Secretariat L.O's and I once more

 

Ah hia and I

 

Look closely...as everyone dances, Mirul tries to run off with the 21" Lucky draw prize...eeejit...LoL


  

Me and Selina

  

Head Dungu (Audrey) and Lead Singer Dungu (Me)...

No comments: