Friday, July 21, 2006

just another day at the office...

reunited with my baybee

No...I'm sorry...not literally my baby...nor is it a guy...It's my laptop..haha...it's been 2 long, painful days without it but nevermind...we're once again a happy union..haha...I know it sounds quite wrong doesnt it ?

Well, what would we do without technology eh? Cubatah u switch your phone off for a couple of hours, you think you can tahan? haha...I wouldnt be able too...I mean, even if it's in the early hours of the morning and you know no one would call coz everyone's catching sheep...it still wouldnt feel right...

I bet at least 10% of the world's population would feel the same way.

The floor and I..we have this ChEMisTrY...

Haha...three days ago, it was my knee and the floor...
The day before that, it was the files, my foot then the floor...
Today it was my Easyway drink, my laptop bag and the floor...

What is it with these brief encounters with the floor that always has to end with..."Oww!" or "Awww...I wanted that!!" haha..I think it's the lack of sleep....but it's funny how I've been so clutzy lately.

Somehow, I think it's a phase. Luck works in cycles...you get streaks of goodluck..then after a while streaks of bad luck. I dont think there's a proper explanation for that theory...it's just how it is! Sucks.

At least one good thing has resulted from all this...I've discovered a love for hot, salt water foot baths....it's mainly to draw water out from my ankle coz initially my ankle looked like it had a golf ball embedded in it...it was huge...haha...now, it's not so bad...But I guess that was all this encounter has benefitted from...

Snip snip...

Cut my hair again...still the same style..just trimmed it...It was getting kinda heavy...I got wax I got wax!! haha..

It was really weird coz when I was done, Dad still wasnt ready to come get me so I went back up to the office. Lil did I know, what really grabs guys' attention is the availability of hair products..shocked the hell outta me...

It struck me as interesting coz the other day, the dudes came into the office after lunch with Osis bookmarks and the sort...so I was like pointing at one of the bookmarks going..."Hafiy...I got that...!" he was like "Me too"...so I was like "but mine is here..haha...baru ku beli.." That got his attention...

He was like "See see see !!!"

When I passed it to him, he opened the can and inhaled deeply...haha...then he was like..."can I try?!!!" haha..I dunno what about hair wax intrigues him so!! It was quite funny...haha


The butt of discussion

No comments: