Sunday, July 30, 2006

...the ball's definitely out of my court now...

...the choice is up to you now...

It was never my decision to begin with...just a whole load of borrowed hope. Yup, I'm talking bout my education again. Stuck with a lot of pipe dreams that wont stop regenerating..don't I know that it's a waste of time and effort? Stop being silly...you should know very well by now. Dreams are only desires your heart makes. Whether they come true or not is totally dependent on the cards you've been dealt. So deal with it!!!

...the 23rd EAIC has begun...

So yea, the beginning of the end has finally arrived. It's exciting really. I mean, sure it's insurance but hey, it's an event yea? With events come duty, responsibilities, new friendships, good food, good conversations,etc.

Although today was just basically the exec board meetings and sponsor briefings and all that jazz, it was quite a lot of fun. I got to meet and interact a lot of delegates and I was designated the position of button pusher throughout the meeting..LoL..what's a button pusher? Literally that. haha..I press a button whenever the speaker finishes explaining whats on the page to turn the page, digitally speaking..haha..it's a meager job but someone has to do it right ? =)

It's so nice because at this conference, everyone there exudes pure confidence. They know what they're doing, they set a goal and head straight for it regardless of little issues that may crop up.

I'm not a football fan, but some representative from Man U has been brought over by one of the sponsors (AIG). This Man U rep goes by the name of McCurry, and apparently he comes bearing gifts..well not presents-gifts per se, lets just say he brought some merchandise with him. Not quite sure if they're gonna be given out free, or sold to the highest bidder or what. But apparently one Man U jersey is about 60 pounds..if I can manage to get my hands on one, I'll grab it...LoL...

No comments: