Wednesday, May 07, 2008

it's all inversely proportional...

My social life is skyrocketing, my uni work is going six feet under...need to create balance once more...first it was my hard news story that came back with 'fabrication issues', now it's my politics essay which came back with bad referencing comments..i'm doooomed...so yea I've picked up speed and decided to do my assignments ahead of time and properly.

Today has really not been a good day. Skill wise, in tt I was doing well, but near the end as I was practising my serves, I whacked the table and a chunk of my blade fell off...SHIT!!! At least it still works I guess...but shit!!! Why does this happen to me all at one go? Not enough bad luck is it ?

Went to the library right after tt and borrowed like...4 books...2 are on overnight loan, and 2 are on 2 hour loan...so I need to go back by 8...stupiakz...bloody uni rules...

Anyhooz, better get to it before I run out of time and have to borrow the same book again...noobz...

No comments: