Monday, May 05, 2008

I'm a shorty...it's my birthday =P

Now that I'm 21, I'm able to
- go to Vegas and gamble
- do anything in the world coz I'm officially globally legal
....I know there are lots more and this is pathetic coz I cant think of anymore at the moment..haha..so stupid.

I'm meant to be asleep or trying to get to sleep at the very least...but I cant...too excited..for what ? I dont know...boo..

I've started playing World of Warcraft (WoW) a couple of days ago and it's niiiiice...so bye bye Maple Story and HELLO WoW!!! Haha..Sean and everyone else are like "dont start it, we'll never see you again!!" haha..but I think I have the will power to stop playing and go out whenever I wanna so yea..it's all good...

Anyhooz, that was it for my short rant..I know, my posts are getting shorter and shorter but I really cant help it...losing the will to blog lately...mostly when I get excited, I automatically go to facebook...post pictures, facebook...see what friends are doing/saying, facebook...everything, facebook!! Haha

Ok..I think I should force myself to sleep...got class at 10am and I'm NOT wagging...not tomorrow...it's my day...and I'm gonna live it up!~!

No comments: