Monday, April 07, 2008

Mellow Metal 55

Yea I created a new blog at my Net Comm tute just now. Well, I had to do something right ? I got bored just waiting for all them inexperienced people to catch up. I didnt know what to call it so I sorta reflected on my current status. Mellow Metal only seemed appropriate.

This will still be my primary blog though. I will only use that one as a site for random videos and rants that I would deem proper enough for public eyes...it's cool...coz at the moment, I have a dragonforce and a couple of jeff dunham clips...just take a look. It's quite good. Although, there isnt much that can be said for the layout. It's just black...which is ok I guess to a certain extent.

Anyhooz, I'm glad the net comm debate is over. We really kicked ass man!! The proposition were left speechless...most of their debate was not relevant to the topic at hand. They flew off on a tangent. I felt a bit bad bagging their argument but it was necessary I suppose.

I think I really should hop in the shower. It's midnight already and I still havent showered from after tabletennis. It's all rif's fault haha...oh yea...and stupid thing...I think I really injured my left knee...AGAIN...I cant bend on that knee...dont know what the hell I did to it though..it hurts like the beeeeeches....haha

Gonna go shower...laterz

No comments: