Friday, April 18, 2008

Dell Inspiron 530s

I love it I love it I love it!!!

My new desktop is finally here and it's AWESOME!!! The screen is so huge..rif and I were sakai for quite a while at the hugeness of the screen. For goodness sakes..I even turned down going to Max B's just to stay home and play on my computer. Ok..that's a lie. I actually thought rach was gonna call me for dinner but she forgot about me...boo...so I still havent had dinner and it's 11.30pm already..

Luckily, I've got an awesome boyfriend who's always thinking of me!! He went shopping at Coles and bought me dinner..haha..awesomeness..yes I know it's lame, but I started playing MS again..haha..this time..no more mage..I'm a warrior now! TAKE THAT!!!

I managed to finish all my assignments in time...although if we're talking quality-wise, I'm not so sure how well I did...boo~~~anyhooz...rif's back from the city...gotta go..laterz

No comments: