Friday, March 21, 2008

bagi hatimu yang damai

I had an awesome time...I spent quite a lot of time with AS today...awesome...went for the final rehearsal this afternoon and it was so so I suppose. I finally had my Green Tea frap...delicious...mmmm-mmmmm...haha...

Went for dinner at Nelayan where we ran into Dee and company. It was so good seeing her again. After dinner we werent quite sure what we wanted to do - it was either watch a movie or go to Crown. I figured I wasnt in the mood to gamble so we watched Step Up 2 instead. It was good...happy to say that I was impressed. We were really early for the movie so the two of us ended up playing Aussie pool at BarCode. I dont like Aussie pool...AS kept trash talking saying how he'd win me eyes closed...well, unfortunately for him, I won 2-0...haha...skill!! Haha..

I dont know what's happening at the moment...I think I'm falling...which is unusual considering AS is well...AS...not the guy I'd normally go for...is there something wrong with me ? Or is it alright to go for different ? The thing is, I think he feels a spark as well..but he's also pretty unsure of how to react to it. So yea, I suppose I'll just leave things as they are and let him make a move...if he chooses to do so. I'm chatting with him at the moment anyways...and i'll see him in less than 12 hrs so yea...only time will tell right ?

Getting cold in Melb...going to bed...

No comments: