Wednesday, November 01, 2006

wireless up!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON~!!!!~~~

haha...kasian...having to have his birthday during exam season...tomorrow he has BM what more....anyhooz...we sorta celebrated with an Excapade dinner...nothing big...he'll be having a lil shindig after his exams end though..not quite sure when...but hey..when it comes, you guys'll know..

Damn happy today...heard a bit of info thats guaranteed to put a smile on anyone's face...unfortunately...I'm not allowed to say anything yet...so again...you'll know soon enough...haha

One set back for today tho..I'm not sure but I think 'someone significant' is ignoring me...I swear...I didnt see the person just now..so I texted when I realised that the person was there...but hey, surprise surprise....no reply...oh well...I dont know what to make of these sorta things anymore...I suppose I shouldnt really care...

Oh yea...I cut and coloured my hair...again...haha...well, when you have short hair, you tend to have to do these sorta things quite often...I like I like...Sha sha styled it sorta different just now...sorta mohawk-ish...but I think coz my hair is quite soft, it 'fell' anyways...oh well...use stronger wax?? Who knows...? LoL...

I'm going to be totally jobless and watch the liquid in bro's new lava lamp go up and down...=D....Ciaox

No comments: