Friday, October 06, 2006

TGIF ppl...

I'm soooo glad its friday...all it means is TOMORROW'S SATURDAY...wheee....to any normal person it would seem like an average day of the week. But seeing as I'm not normal...WHEEEE!~~

It's only been 5 days since I've started working but I'm sooo glad its the weekend. I need the rest. I mean...I've seen enough paper and files to last me a lifetime...but unfortunately, it's back to filing on monday...so I suppose I shud make the best of my weekend eh?

I have no idea what to do tonight though...I was supposed to head out but then, my plans got cancelled...as usual...no big deal I suppose...I could stay home and play MS...but then...that's just sad...I WANNA WATCH A MOVIE!!! arrgh...

Congratulate me...today was the first time I had lunch since I started work...haha...thanx Matt...lunch was fun...Last night there was the company social evening thing...I actually dont know waht it's called so I'm making it up...haha...well, basically, we branched off and played sports...FUN!! I naturally played ping pong...fun fun fun..! I wish I could join the futsal though....maybe...in time...

ok...Aaron's back...I gota get off his pc...

No comments: