Wednesday, July 26, 2006

floating on cloud 55

It's just that feeling..

It's the way you're able to feel like nothing can possibly go wrong. That, at that particular moment in time, everything is right with the world. *sigh* I know the feeling doesnt last, but when it is in our midst, it just puts a smile on your face that's enough to keep you happy for the rest of the day. It's such a nice feeling..*sigh*

7th month twice this year?

Apparently, the 7th month of the lunar calendar is happening twice this year. It's got something to do with complete a 12 year cycle or something like that..wait...lemme google it...

Well, in normal talk, all it means is that I cant stay out late and my night time outings will be greatly reduced ie almost non existent. Haha...what to do?! The rents are just concerned. Sometimes tooo concerned..but they're parents and it's their job.

Oh yea..something weird happened today. Seeing as I was meant to hang out with Matt, I told my dad I was going out for a late dinner and he jumped to this conclusion that I was seeing some malay dude. Dunno where he got that info from but he was totally off track. LoL. Sure, my colleagues are malay but I have no interest in them whatsoever.

Thank God I had my bro there to back me up, saying that I didnt have a malay boyfriend. Haha..he still didnt believe anyways. So when I saw him I directly confronted him regarding the issue. He still didnt seem like he believed, but when I came back from my outing, he seemed fine. So I guess I should just leave it be. Dads are weird. LoL.

Alrighty then, seeing as I'm trying soooo hard to keep my eyes open, I think I should stop here before I stop making sense. LoL. Night night people. Gonna have sweet dreams tonight...=D

No comments: