Wednesday, June 04, 2008

just for you Rach

Haha...I know..you guys are sick of hearing how I'm sorry bout not posting in a while...haha...I'm sorry...I cant help it...ALTHOUGH I have been procrastinating so badly today...hey!! at least I'm like 600 words into my essay..better than nothing right ?

What have I done today?
-research for pop culture essay
- finished the first disc of sex and the city season 1...and I dont have the rest of season one so I'm annoyed...I have the first cd of season 2 though..should I watch it ?
-almost hit level 30 in WoW..yes I know SLOW!!!! what to do ? I've been procrastinating in wow as well..you cant win em all right ?
- did some work..although VERY VERY minimal...
- watched Harry Potter 5..haha..I think Luna Lovegood is really pretty albeit quite creepy...yes I used albeit..haha...essay talk right there, yo!!

I think I'll be wasting time until arif comes over..he's been at his uni editing his work for his radio project..so yea, he and shen have been hanging out at Bundoora...and I've been cooped up at home...sitting in the same spot for 90% of my waking hours..which would make 12 hours in half an hour...needless to say I wont be catching any shut eye till this essay is done...then tomorrow I need to get started on my Net Comm essay and get my website for the Net Comm project perfected...hope all goes well man!!! Cant fuck this up...need the grades..

The only reason I decided to post today is coz of Rach..she just started up her new blog so I updated my links and decided to post for the heck of it...

oh yea, one more thing before I go...

Happy 22nd Birthday Yen Ying, Happy 1st Birthday Sophie (although you obviously cant read this no matter how much of a 'bookworm' you are) and Happy 2nd year anniversary che!!

No comments: