Sunday, October 08, 2006

congratz mrs low...

haha..I just randomly posted all the nice photos from the wedding reception..and the dinner. Congratulations Miss Wong...or rather...Mrs Low...haha...hope you have good times ahead and we all love you so much. So happy to actually be here to witness your marriage.

Managed to get hold of quite a few old friends...like Tasha and everyone...also managed to make a few new friends...was really cool. The dinner was one of the best I've been to so far! I mean, it was a fun filled night with a lot of entertainment...mostly by ISB students..

My table was really really hyped just now..we were close to being the noisiest table on the floor. It was a good thing...we managed to get through 3 bottles of red wine in that short span of time..and I think Jeremy managed to smuggle out another couple of bottles...amazing what that kid can do. Haha...

Anyways...enjoy the pictures...take if you must...=) I'm gonna head to bed...night night all..

No comments: